Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pay It Forward

This past Saturday on our way to the race track, my son and I stopped at our local Starbucks as we always do. When we reached the cashier window the barista informed us the car ahead of us paid our order. First thought that ran through my head was "do I know them?" No, I did not know them. The barista further explained that someone did the same for them and he wanted to extend that to someone else. This is something I have read about but never seen or been a part of. I was so thrilled with the kind gesture I passed it along and paid for the car behind us.

I am committed to do the same thing monthly. Maybe if someone did something nice for someone else for no reason, that will make that day better for someone. Who knows, maybe we can keep that going all day.

No comments: