Monday, September 6, 2010

New Changes

This past week I made the decision to close my purse business. It was tough but after a few days absorbing my decision I think it was the best decision. I do have the ability and desire to reopen this at a later date but focus on a retail location supplemented with a website. It will be of course a brand new start including a brand new name.

I have not given up all my business ventures. I have recently joined Party Gals (a romance company) and very pleased with the products, customer service, least amount of limitations in building a business I see fit including adjusting my hostess rewards to go above and beyond what the company offers. I really love the warranty. I can offer my customers up to a 90 day warranty. I have not found another company that can offer the same.

I also have my tea business through Teaporia (http://teatimewithliv.com) and I also have my diaper cake business at Baby Bottom Bakes (http://babybottombakes.com). So while I have ended one venture I still have 3 others going strong and in a direction I am happy with.

No comments: