You can do what with baking soda?
By Mandie Stevens
Of course you know you can bake with baking soda, and you probably know you can add it to your washing machine to give your laundry detergent an extra boost but here is a list of uses you may not know!
· Puts out fires in clothing, fuel, wood, upholstery and rugs.
· Adding baking soda to your laundry helps get out grease and oil!
· Baking soda removes stains from marble, Formica, and plastic surfaces when you make a paste by adding water.
· Add it to your kitty litter to help with stinky odors!
· Sprinkle in the bottom of your dishwasher to help with odor build up and also run a cycle with baking soda instead of soap to give your machine a good cleaning!
· Keep drains clean and free flowing by adding 4 tsps of baking soda in the each week. Flush it down with hot water.
· Soak your shower curtain in water and baking soda to clean them.
· Take ½ tsp of baking soda in ½ glass of water to relieve acid indigestion or heart burn!
You can even use baking soda as a deodorant, to relieve canker sores, or to gargle with to freshen your breath and keep your mouth clean!
Mandie Stevens is a mother of 2 and owner of www.takingtimeformommy.com Be sure to sign up for the newsletter to receive new articles weekly!