This is a fantastic marketing opportunity. You are reaching a new group of people you never had access to before. Mom Pack™ are never sold although you may be requested to provide exact shipping cost to receive one. These are given free to customers so they never have to pay to receive your fillers except for shipping cost when applicable.
You are invited to send fillers in sets of 25 to be included in our Mom Pack™. A filler can be anything from a simple business card to a well package gift with your business materials and samples. Colored paper is eye catching, useful items, candy, and samples bring attention to your information. You want customers to see your information and actually look forward to seeing what you have to offer. Give customers reason to grab yours first.
This does not have to be an expensive venture. Here are some examples of fillers:
- Business postcard with individual wrapped candy stapled to corner.
- Brochure, business card, sample, placed in cello bag, tied with ribbon at top or stapled.
- Business card with hole punched in corner tied to pencil with company name (oriental trading has personalized pencils cheap)
- Instead of a traditional business card, print business cards on magnet sheets. These can be found in the office supply section of your favorite store. If you have professional cards ready to give, you can buy business card size magnets that just adhere to back of business card.
- Part of a toy company? Print up coloring pages with your info at the bottom, attach a business card and a crayon or 2.
- Makeup company? Create a flyer for customer to have 10 of her friends to buy a lipstick and she gets one free. Attach business card and lipstick sample if available.
- Create a flyer about your business with your contact info and a short scavenger hunt (7-10 questions). Have customer complete and contact you to win a prize.
- Seed packet for flowers attaching a label with your business card information. Add a popsicle stick so they can place he empty pouch near the planting grounds.
- Buttons are fun and interesting.
- Create a bookmark with your information.
- With a food company? Offer a recipe card with your information on the back. Include names and how to order items from your company.
- Business card size calendar. Calendar on one side, your business information on the other. Tip cards are great as well. Customers keep these in their wallet and next time they go out to eat, they pull out the tip card and reminded of your company.
- During flu season offer up trial size bottles of hand sanitizer with your business label.
- Scrapbooking companies, create blank or birthday greeting cards. Show off your products and how they are used in the creation of these. Everyone needs a card at some point.
- Gift certificates, coupons, frequent buyer cards are also wonderful fillers.
- Someone who sews? Create coasters to show off your handy work.
745 Cherokee Dr
Rio Rancho, NM 87124