Saturday, October 17, 2009

Halloween Treats

With my son a teenager and not interested in the fun parts of Halloween, I am finally able to do these with my niece who is 2 1/2. I am very excited when my newest niece who is 2 1/2 months and my nephew who due to arrive late Dec/early Jan will be able to take part in these activities.

This year I will be taking my son to something we can enjoy for Halloween - Universal Studios Hollywood. We will be screaming and running from monsters during their Halloween Horror Nights and taking their RIP tour. You can see this at http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/hollywood/2009/index.php.

Because we will not be home this year for Halloween I want to do some special treats prior. I did a search and found the best and easiest recipes were at the kraftfoods.com in their Halloween Center. Not only did they have sweet treats but meals as well. How fun would it be to have a pre-Halloween dinner. She's a girly tomboy who loves monsters and finds them amusing. From a simple search of easy cookies or sweet treat turns into the planning of a Halloween themed feast.

You can find Halloween recipes at http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/Entertaining/HolidaysEvents/Halloween/Pages/HalloweenCenter.aspx

I will be saving these for next year since there are a few Halloween parties being planned.

No comments: