Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Away at camp day 4

Its day 4 of his trip to camp. I did better yesterday but with mid week being here I am anxious to hear from him. I was told the kids would be calling home about mid week. Just to know he is ok would make me feel so much better. I don't know if he is having a good time, miserable, in different, or anything. We had the option of going with him but being I would have absolutely no cell or computer access I just couldn't do. I have a job to do still and with family vacation coming up I couldn't take off the extra time. Besides he is 15 and I need to let him go do his own thing without mommy and daddy. I never really seen how attached I am to him. He's my only baby and I miss him. I can't wait until he comes home and I get to hear all about his trip. I plan to take him out to dinner.

No comments: