Thursday, November 19, 2009

WAHMs

As a WAHM it has been with a teenager. As my son was a young child I worked outside of the house even going to college for 2yrs while he learned in kindergarten and 1st grade. I never had a young child at home while a full-time WAHM. This week on and off I had a 2 yr old and 3 month old (my nieces) while trying to work. This certainly proved difficult. While I could still accomplish all I needed it wasn't without trial and and error. I don't think some realize how difficult it really is. Even I thought it would be easier than expected and I even expected problems. Next time we come across a WAHM especially one with young children still at home, look upon them with a new found respect. It is not as easy as it looks. As a woman wishing to extend her family with a new baby I have different expectations and plans for if and when this happens.

No comments: