Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday January 5, 2009 Part I

Today was a late start. I spent a good part of last night working on the catalog. A full product catalog is a lengthy process in construction. Because of this I spend many late nights working after everyone has gone to bed and the house chores are done. That led to me sleeping in a tad. Not by much and not past my open hours posted. It did prevent me from getting any house work done prior to the first day's work.

Today is inventory. I need to get this done so we can reopen tomorrow. I have the begining of a cold and finding energy is very much lacking. I keep a bottle of the 5 hour energy around that I find helpful on days I need a little more pep. Being so late in the afternoon I finally took half the bottle to see if I can find the little extra I need to go the counts. In the meantime I have resorted to changing my brochures and continuing the catalog.

In about 30 minutes I will be taking a break to spend time with my son after his first day back from winter break. As he settles down to begin homework I will go back to work. I break any time he has a question or needs help with homework. At 6 I will break for 2 hours so I can prepare dinner and spend time with my son and husband. I am usually back to work at 8 until approx midnight.

No comments: